Tropical Mexico Yoga & Wellness Retreat ~ Postponed Until 2022
Date: POSTPONED until 2022 due to Covid travel restrictions.
Location: Barra de Navidad, Mexico
Tropical Mexico Yoga & Wellness Retreat Package Includes:
- 5 Nights at beautiful Grand Isle Navidad Resort in Barra de Navidad,
all rooms have a balcony with a beautiful view
- Transportation to and from Puerto Vallarta airport
- Delicious, healthy breakfast and lunch (with vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free options)
- 5 days of themed morning vinyasa/slow flow yoga, and evening restorative/yin yoga on or near the beach, lead by Cherie
- Daily Wellness Seminars on a variety of topics including Sleep, Healthy Eating & Hydration, Food as Medicine, Self-Care & Stress, and Minimizing Environmental Toxins, lead by Heidi
- Daily morning meditations, led by Kirk
- Group Thai dinner on the beach, last night
- Plenty of free time to relax, swim, hike, and explore the quaint town of Barra with its many reasonably-priced, great restaurants and markets
Meet Your Tropical Mexico Yoga & Wellness Retreat Hosts:
Cherie Ebert, 500CYT
Heidi Hackler, Holistic Health Coach + Reiki
|Yoga has been a central part of Cherie’s life, along with her family, Dan and Marlee for over 20 years. She is constantly discovering new ways to teach the ancient yoga traditions in a relatable way for the modern Yogi. Cherie always teaches from her heart so that she may help students of all levels of ability find that deep connection to themselves—that is the magic of yoga, after all!
Living in the beautiful mountains of Colorado, Cherie is continually inspired by the rhythms of nature and teaches accordingly, incorporating tidbits of Ayurveda, anatomy, meditation, yoga philosophy, alignment, pranayama, poetry, and sound therapy (singing bowls or chanting.)
In 2007 Cherie was fortunate enough to have found her yoga teachers Tias and Surya Little and their school www.prajnayoga.com. She continually trains with them as a perpetual student and has assisted them many times.
Cherie’s teaching experiences include Yoga Festivals, Yoga Journal conferences, Sedona Yoga Festival, Rapid-grass Bluegrass Festival, Earth Day.org. Grand Isla Resort in Mexico, several schools, corporate VRBO groups, and many Colorado Yoga studios. You can learn more about Cherie and her yoga offerings on her website cherieebertyoga.com.
|Like many others, Heidi became a Holistic Health Coach to get to the root of her own wellness issues that mainstream medicine wasn’t fixing. She is currently studying Functional Medicine, which addresses the true root cause of dis-ease and chronic illness, from mindset to diet and nutrition, to lifestyle choices. Heidi and is passionate about helping women to live healthier and more active lives.
Heidi loves educating people on taking their health back into their own hands, empowering her client to get to the root of what is ailing them, inspiring them to change their lifestyle for the better. In 2019 Heidi published her first book Food, Mood, Gratitude Journal to help her clients become wellness detectives and look for clues to help turn their health around.
A life-long learner, Heidi was inspired by her herbalist-mother to embrace natural healing modalities 30 years ago. She has studied Ayurvedic wellness, is a Reiki Level III, and also a 200 RYT yoga teacher. Heidi’s husband Kirk is a Deepak Chopra-certified mantra-based meditation teacher, and meditation is a big part of Heidi’s life too. Heidi and Kirk live aboard their sailboat, currently sailing around Mexico, with their two cats Tosh & TIkka. Heidi also blogs about wellness on her website HappyWellLifestyle.com.