Professional Vitamins and Supplements
Did you know…
• 90% of Americans are subclinically deficient in at least one critical micronutrient or vitamin today
• Magnesium is utilized in over 300 biochemical processes in the body, and many Americans are deficient
• Without Vitamins D, K2, and Magnesium, calcium supplements may end up in the soft tissue (causing calcifications like hardening of the arteries) instead of strengthening the bones
These days, “Crap food, Stress, and Toxins” take a toll on our bodies. Most Americans aren’t getting the full amounts of nutrients they need to be optimally healthy. And not all vitamins and supplements are created equally. For example, tablets are full of fillers and usually contain inferior forms of nutrients that are less bioavailable.
When it comes to supplements, the old adage of “you get what you pay for” is generally true. And while I strongly believe we should eat as healthy and nutritious as possible, I also know that these days it’s nearly impossible to get enough nutrients from our food alone. Our soils are devoid of vital minerals so they’re also missing in our produce. And once you hit about age 50, your stomach acid starts to decline. This inhibits how much nutrition you can really absorb from your food, no matter how healthy you eat.
Need help figuring out which supplements are right for you? Reach out and schedule a call.
Because I want to ensure my clients are getting the best supplements, I have personally vetted these professional brands that take myself and recommend to my clients. And now you can save 20% on each order from:
Thorne • Metagenics • Microbiome Labs • FullScript
Save on Professional Brand Vitamins, Minerals, and Supplements
- Fullscript With almost 300 professional brands of vitamins and supplements, herbal remedies, and nutritional food products, you’ll likely find everything
you need here.
- Thorne is a long-standing professional brand of vitamins and supplements that I’ve taken for over 20 years. Their products are very clean with no fillers or binders.
- Microbiome Labs is a newer company specializing in gut and immune health supplements. 80% of our immune system resides in our gut, and all disease begins in the gut so this is a great place to start cleaning house.
- Metagenics is another high-quality professional brand of of vitamins and supplements, and also carries nutritional foods like smoothie and protein powders as well as CBD/Hemp products.