Welcome to the Happy Well Lifestyle.
Hi, I’m Heidi Hackler, Certified Holistic Health Coach (CHHC), Yoga Teacher, and Happiness + Wellness Blogger. Thanks for your interest in living a healthier, happier life!
How Can Health Coaching Help You?
As a Holistic Health & Wellness Coach I collaborate with my clients to assess their whole-health picture. Together we create a dietary and lifestyle plan based on their unique bio-individuality and goals.
Holding my clients accountable, I support them in making the dietary and lifestyle changes they have chosen, enabling them to reach their goals, and live healthier, happier lives.
I can help you to:
- Understand food cravings and kick your sugar habit
- Discover unknown food allergies or sensitivities including wheat, gluten, dairy and other allergens
- Increase your energy by eliminating underlying causes of fatigue
- Stabilize or lower your blood sugar
- Boost your immune system by cleaning up your gut microbiome
- Incorporate healing foods and herbs in delicious home-cooked meals
- Detox your health & beauty routine for a radiant glow
- Clean out you pantry, fridge, and household cleaners for optimal health
- Learn stress reducing techniques like breathing exercises, meditation, yoga, and Zentangle
- Integrate healing modalities such as Ayurvedic wellness, herbal medicine, acupuncture, massage, sound healing, and Reiki for whole health
- Discover how relationships, career, finances and lifestyle can effect your health
- Loose weight and feel great!
Empowering Healthy Habits Into Action
Are you tired of the yo-yo dieting, feeling tired or fatigued, having trouble sleeping, or just looking to feel better and have more energy? I’d love to support you in reaching your health and wellness goals too. You CAN get the life you’ve always wanted. I will hold you accountable. Let’s DO this!
- Download a brochure (PDF file) here to learn more.
- Contact me to sign up for your FREE Kick-Start Your Health Strategy Session to find out what health coaching can do for you.
In addition to this blog, you can read more of my articles at Chopra Centered Lifestyle.
Areas of Expertise Include
- Paleo/Vegan/Vegetarian Diets
- Gluten-Free/Dairy-Free/Egg-Free Diets
- Food Allergies, Sensitivities, Intolerances
- Living Gluten-Free and with Celiac Disease
- Sugar Addiction and Elimination
- Clean-Gut Health
- Healing with Foods, Herbs, and Natural Remedies
- Sleep Issues
- Yoga, Meditation, and Reiki
- Organic, Toxin-Free Health & Beauty Products
Happy Well Lifestyle Also Offers
- Free Kick-Start Your Health Strategy Session
- Individual holistic health and wellness coaching packages
- Reiki sessions, in person or distance
- Private yoga lessons and group yoga classes for special events.
- Primordial Sound Meditation Receive your own personalized Primordial Sound mantra, learn to meditate, and open the door to the many benefits of meditation.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic Health & Beauty Products, and Online Skincare Workshops
- Thorne Vitamins and Supplements
Living the Happy Well Lifestyle
After 25+ years as a graphic designer, I decided to pursue another of my passions, holistic health and nutrition. With a zest for living a happy, healthy, active, fun-filled life, my goal is empowering you to live a Happy Well Lifestyle too!
My husband Captain Kirk and I (plus our two kitties Tosh & Tikka), are currently living the Happy Well Lifestyle cruising our 40’ sailboat around the globe. I also love to sail, kayak, paint and draw, dance, hula-hoop, practice yoga and meditate, Zentangle, Zumba, and play with our gatos.
We strive to live by Michael Pollan’s motto: “Eat whole foods. Not too much. Mostly plants.” As our hunter-gatherer ancestors once knew—”food IS medicine.” All of the fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts and seeds, herbs and spices on the planet also have medicinal properties which help to nourish our bodies and heal specific ailments. This is the underlying message of my blog…
“Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food.” -Socrates
Toxin Free, Organic Health & Beauty
As an independent consultant for Neal’s Yard Remedies I’m happy to share our health, beauty and herbal wellness products with you. Originating as an herbal apothecary 30+ years ago in London, NYR Organic has the highest integrity and ethical standards, and was the first health and beauty company in the UK to be certified organic and sustainable.
Neal’s Yard Remedies products are certified organic, GMO-free, Toxin-free, Cruelty-Free, and Fair-Trade. The top-selling organic health and beauty brand in the UK, Asia and Dubai, our products are also a favorite of celebrities like Jennifer Anaston, Kate Moss, Jade Jagger, Benedict Cumberbatch, and the late, great Lauren Bacall. Contact me to receive a free catalog and product samples, or if you’d like to start your own organic business (US only). Neal’s Yard Remedies offers excellent financial opportunities.
I received my CHHC from Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN), and my 200 RYT from Davanna Yoga. I continue to expand my knowledge through continuing ed courses including Chopra Center University, Dogwood School of Botanical Medicine, Andrea Beaman’s New Healer’s Master Coaching program, and Dr. Low Dog’s Life is Your Best Medicine course.
Headshot: Josef Kandoll Photography