Welcome to the Happy Well Lifestyle!
Hi, I’m Heidi, Certified Holistic Health Coach (CHHC), Yoga Teacher, Happiness + Wellness Blogger, and author of Food, Mood, & Gratitude Journal. Thanks for your interest in living a healthier, happier life, it takes a village!
If you’re sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, you’ve come to the right place. My Kickstart Your Health wellness program gets to the root of what’s ailing you, and empowers you to change it for the better, helping you feel vibrant again. Your body will thank you!
I’m passionate about helping people, and women, in particular, live healthier, more energetic lives. Together, we will turn your health around!
And I’m super excited to be studying at The School of Applied Functional Medicine, to add a Functional Medicine component to my health coach offerings.
- Download my brochure (PDF file) here
- Learn how health coaching can help you
- Schedule your FREE Kickstart Your Health Strategy Session Today!
- Purchase my book Food, Mood, & Gratitude Journal.
In addition to my articles in this blog, you can read more of my articles on holistic health and wellness at Chopra.com.
Areas of Expertise Include
- Food Allergies, Sensitivities, Intolerances
- Living Gluten-Free and with Celiac Disease
- Sugar Addiction and Elimination
- Gut issues and Clean-Gut Health
- Healing with Foods, Herbs, and Natural Remedies
- Paleo/Vegan/Vegetarian Diets
- Gluten-Free/Dairy-Free/Egg-Free Diets
- Sleep Issues
- Detox Your Fridge, Pantry, and Home
- Yoga, Meditation, and Reiki
- Organic, Toxin-Free Health & Beauty Products
Happy Well Lifestyle Also Offers
- Free Kick-Start Your Health Strategy Session
- Individual holistic health and wellness coaching packages
- Reiki sessions, in person or distance
- Private yoga lessons and group yoga classes for retreats or special events
- Available to Speak at retreats or conferences on Holistic Health & Wellness and Detoxing Your Life
- Primordial Sound Meditation Receive your own personalized Primordial Sound mantra, learn to meditate, and open the door to the many benefits of meditation.
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic Health & Beauty Products, and Online Skincare Workshops
- Thorne Professional Vitamins & Supplements
- Metagenics Professional Nutrition Therapy & Supplements
Living the Happy Well Lifestyle
After 25+ years as a graphic designer, I decided to pursue another of my passions, holistic health and nutrition. With a zest for living a happy, healthy, active, fun-filled life, my goal is empowering you to live a Happy Well Lifestyle too!
My husband Captain Kirk and I (plus our two kitties Tosh & Tikka), are currently living the Happy Well Lifestyle cruising our 40’ sailboat around the globe. I also love to sail, kayak, paint and draw, dance, hula-hoop, practice yoga and meditate, Zentangle, Zumba, and play with our gatos.
We strive to live by Michael Pollan’s motto: “Eat whole foods. Not too much. Mostly plants.” As our hunter-gatherer ancestors once knew—”food IS medicine.” All of the fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts and seeds, herbs and spices on the planet also have medicinal properties which help to nourish our bodies and heal specific ailments. This is the underlying message of my blog…
“Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food.” -Socrates
I received my CHHC from Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN), and my 200 RYT from Davanna Yoga. As a life-long student, I continue to expand my knowledge through continuing ed courses including The School of Applied Functional Medicine, Chopra Center University, Dogwood School of Botanical Medicine, Andrea Beaman’s New Healer’s Master Coaching program, and Dr. Low Dog’s Life is Your Best Medicine.
Headshot: Josef Kandoll Photography