Welcome to the Happy Well Lifestyle.
Hi! I’m Heidi Hackler, Happiness + Wellness Blogger and Certified Holistic Health Coach (CHHC) with a zest for living a happy, healthy, active, fun-filled life. You can also find my articles in Happiness + Wellbeing Magazine and at Chopra Centered Lifestyle.
After 25+ years as a graphic designer, I decided to pursue another of my passions, holistic health and nutrition. As a Holistic Health & Wellness Coach I collaborate with my clients to assess their whole-health picture. Together we create a dietary and lifestyle plan based on their unique bio-individuality and goals.
Health Coaching Can Help You:
- Understand your food cravings and kick your sugar habit
- Discover unknown food allergies and sensitivities including wheat, gluten, dairy and other common allergens
- Increase your energy by eliminating underlying causes of fatigue
- Boost your immune system by cleaning up your gut microbiome
- Detox your health and beauty routine for a radiant glow
- Clean out you pantry, fridge, and household cleaners for optimal health
- Incorporate healing foods and herbs in home-cooked meals
- Stabilize or lower your blood sugar
- Learn stress reducing techniques like breathing exercises, meditation, yoga, QiGong, and Zentangle
- Integrate healing modalities such as Ayurvedic wellness, herbal medicine, acupuncture, massage, sound healing, and Reiki for whole health
- Discover how relationships, career, finances and lifestyle can effect your health
- Loose weight and feel great!
Inspiring healthy habits into action, I hold my clients accountable to making the dietary and lifestyle changes they have chosen, empowering them to reach their goals and live happier, healthier lives.
Sign up for my free Kick-Start Your Health Strategy Session to find out how you can benefit from health coaching.
Toxic Free Health & Beauty
I’m also a independent consultant for Neal’s Yard Remedies beauty and wellness products. This UK-based company is certified organic, fair trade, cruelty-free, and sustainable with the highest integrity and ethical standards. Originating as an herbal apothecary 30+ years ago in London, Neal’s Yard Remedies was the first health and beauty product company in the UK to be certified organic and sustainable.
The top-selling organic health and beauty brand in the UK, Japan, and Dubai, Neal’s Yard Remedies products are GMO-free, Toxin-free, Cruelty-Free, and Fair-Trade. Check out Neal’s Yard Remedies luscious herbal products. Or contact me if you’re interested in receiving a catalog with product samples, or would like a new career or side business, Neal’s Yard Remedies offers excellent financial opportunities.
Living the Happy Well Lifestyle
My husband Kirk and I (plus our two kitties Tikka and Tosh), are currently living the Happy Well Lifestyle cruising our 40’ sailboat around the globe. Graphic Design, fine art, and jewelry design help fulfill my creative side. I also love to sail and kayak, hula-hoop, meditate, do yoga, Zentangle and Zumba.
We try to live by Michael Pollan’s motto as much as possible: “Eat whole foods. Not too much. Mostly plants.”. As our hunter-gatherer ancestors once knew — and we are now trying to re-learn — all of the whole foods on the planet also have medicinal properties. Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts and seeds, herbs and spices, can help to nourish our bodies and heal specific ailments as well. This is the underlying message of my blog…
Health & Wellness Resources
Happy Well Lifestyle, offers up a wealth of resources:
- Happiness and Holistic Living Tips
- Book and Video Recommendations
- Healthy Product Recommendations
- Gluten-Free & Vegan Recipes
- Online Programs
- e-Books and PDF Resource Downloads
My areas of expertise include:
- Organic, Toxin-Free Health & Beauty Products
- Paleo-Vegan/Paleo-Vegetarian Diets
- Gluten-Free/Dairy-Free/Egg-Free Diets
- Food Allergies, Sensitivities, Intolerances
- Living Gluten-Free and Celiac Disease
- Sugar Addiction and Elimination
- Clean-Gut Health
- Healing with Foods, Herbs, and Natural Remedies
- Yoga, Meditation, and Reiki
In addition to the blog, I also offer a Free Kick-Start Your Health Strategy Session, individual holistic health and wellness coaching packages, Reiki sessions, and NYR Organic Health & Beauty Parties. If you are interested, please contact me via email.
I received my training from Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN). I continue to expand my knowledge through continuing ed courses including Chopra Center University, Dogwood School of Botanical Medicine, and Andrea Beaman’s New Healer’s Master Coaching program.