Welcome to the Happy Well Lifestyle.
Hi! I’m Heidi Hackler, Certified Holistic Health Coach (CHHC), Yoga Teacher, and Happiness + Wellness Blogger.
After 25+ years as a graphic designer, I decided to pursue another of my passions, holistic health and nutrition. With a zest for living a happy, healthy, active, fun-filled life, my goal is to inspire the same in you!
As a Holistic Health & Wellness Coach I collaborate with my clients to assess their whole-health picture. Together we create a dietary and lifestyle plan based on their unique bio-individuality and goals.
You can read more of my articles in Happiness + Wellbeing Magazine and at Chopra Centered Lifestyle. I also offer private lessons in both Hatha and Restorative Yoga, and group yoga classes for special events.
How Can Health Coaching Help You?
- Understand your food cravings and kick your sugar habit
- Discover unknown food allergies and sensitivities including wheat, gluten, dairy and other common allergens
- Increase your energy by eliminating underlying causes of fatigue
- Boost your immune system by cleaning up your gut microbiome
- Detox your health and beauty routine for a radiant glow
- Clean out you pantry, fridge, and household cleaners for optimal health
- Incorporate healing foods and herbs in home-cooked meals
- Stabilize or lower your blood sugar
- Learn stress reducing techniques like breathing exercises, meditation, yoga, and Zentangle
- Integrate healing modalities such as Ayurvedic wellness, herbal medicine, acupuncture, massage, sound healing, and Reiki for whole health
- Discover how relationships, career, finances and lifestyle can effect your health
- Loose weight and feel great!
Inspiring healthy habits into action: I hold my clients accountable to making the dietary and lifestyle changes they have chosen, empowering them to reach their goals and live happier, healthier lives.
Sign up for my free Kick-Start Your Health Strategy Session to find out how you can benefit from health coaching.
Toxin Free, Organic Health & Beauty
I’m also a independent consultant for Neal’s Yard Remedies health, beauty and wellness products. Originating as an herbal apothecary 30+ years ago in London, Neal’s Yard Remedies has the highest integrity and ethical standards, and was the first health and beauty company in the UK to be certified organic and sustainable.
Neal’s Yard Remedies products are certified organic, GMO-free, Toxin-free, Cruelty-Free, and Fair-Trade. The top-selling organic health and beauty brand in the UK, Asia and Dubai, our products are also a favorite of celebrities like Jennifer Anaston, Kate Moss, Jade Jagger, Benedict Cumberbatch, and the late Lauren Bacall. Contact me to receive a free catalog and product samples, or if you’d like to start your own organic business (US only), Neal’s Yard Remedies offers excellent financial opportunities.
Living the Happy Well Lifestyle
My husband Captain Kirk and I (plus our two kitties Tikka and Tosh), are currently living the Happy Well Lifestyle cruising our 40’ sailboat around the globe. Jewelry design, graphic design, and fine art all help to fulfill my creative side. I also love to sail, kayak, hula-hoop, practice yoga and meditation, Zentangle, Zumba, and play with our gatos.
We strive to live by Michael Pollan’s motto as much as possible: “Eat whole foods. Not too much. Mostly plants.” As our hunter-gatherer ancestors once knew—”food IS medicine.” All of the fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts and seeds, herbs and spices on the planet also have medicinal properties which help to nourish our bodies and heal specific ailments. This is the underlying message of my blog… “Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food.” -Socrates
My areas of expertise include
- Paleo-Vegan/Paleo-Vegetarian Diets
- Gluten-Free/Dairy-Free/Egg-Free Diets
- Food Allergies, Sensitivities, Intolerances
- Living Gluten-Free and with Celiac Disease
- Sugar Addiction and Elimination
- Clean-Gut Health
- Healing with Foods, Herbs, and Natural Remedies
- Yoga, Meditation, and Reiki
- Organic, Toxin-Free Health & Beauty Products
In addition to the blog, I also offer a Free Kick-Start Your Health Strategy Session, individual holistic health and wellness coaching packages, Reiki sessions, private yoga lessons, and Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic Health & Beauty Workshops. If you are interested, please contact me via email.
I received my CHHC from Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN), and my 200 RYT from Davanna Yoga. I continue to expand my knowledge through continuing ed courses including Chopra Center University, Dogwood School of Botanical Medicine, and Andrea Beaman’s New Healer’s Master Coaching program.